Kanyon wants to help keep your furniture clean with this easy to use Earth Scrub. We have provided instructions below.
How do I clean my furniture?
- 303® Patio Furniture Cleaner
(this product is specifically designed to clean resin/plastic furniture)
- 303® Patio Furniture Protectant
(this is the world's most powerful UV screening product)
- Mr. Clean Magic Eraser
- Soapy water and a sponge
- Earth Scrub
What To Avoid:
Pressure Washers. When the nozzle is placed too close to the plastic it could chew and/or fray the plastic leaving a fuzzy look to the plastic and allowing atmospheric dirt and particles to get inside the plastic. Over time the furniture will look dirty and will never clean to its original look
Effectiveness Rating: 90% - 100%
- 16 oz. squirt bottle (dish soap bottle)
- 1 2/3 cups baking soda
- 1/2 cup of liquid soap (Castile soaps/Dr. Bronner's soap, Palmolive or Ivory liquid dish soaps, do not use dishwasher detergents)
- 2 tbsp. vinegar
- In a mixing bowl, combine 1 2/3 c. baking soda with 1/2 c. of liquid soap. Mix thoroughly.
- Add 2 tbsp. of vinegar.
- Continue mixing until all the lumps are gone.
- If you can pour it into the bottle easily, then you have the right consistency. If it is too thick, add more water.
- Be sure to keep the cap on - this mixture will dry out.
- Shake well before using.
- Squirt on furniture, and use a nylon white-backed sponge to prevent scratching. Rinse with clean water.
This earth scrub can also be used to clean sinks, tubs, toilet bowls, floors, garbage cans and can pretty much clean up any greasy, grimy job.